We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, confident and motivated Financial Accountant to join our Finance team based at our office in Stanton Harcourt on a part time 27 hour per week, 12-month maternity cover contract.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Signatory and Administrator on all Group bank accounts. Ensure all bank users are given the correct access to accounts, and that strong levels of compliance are maintained.
- Execution and maintenance of all FX trades in line with the Group’s FX Strategy via our two FX providers.
- All administration and compliance of the Group’s senior facilities agreement (SFA).
- All administration and compliance of senior facilities agreement (SFA), including regular contact with a Bank based overseas.
- Month end Interest accruals, corrections, bank charges analysis.
- Weekly preparation and analysis of the Group’s cash position and variance to forecast.
- Assist with cash budgeting / forecasts.
- Key contact with the Groups external auditors for interim and annual audits.
- Assist with the preparation and posting of all year end adjustments into the Groups accounting system (Coda).
- Assist with preparation of statutory accounts for all entities within the Aurora Group (circa 26) in accordance with FRS 102/IFRS as applicable. The Aurora Group has subsidiaries within the UK, Ireland, Sweden and Hong Kong.
- CIMA qualified or equivalent.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Previous experience within a retail environment.