We’re looking for an International Merchandise Admin Assistant to join our International team in our Shoreditch Head Office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role supports the International Merchandising team with all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth day to day running of the team. The International MAA runs daily and weekly reports to update sales and stock information and circulates within the team and to the wider business. They also participate in weekly and monthly meetings, pulling together all relevant reports and circulating ahead of time, as well as joining weekly conference calls with partners to discuss trade.
- Good understanding of the fashion retail industry and strong commercial awareness
- Ideally have experience working in a high street retailer (either on the shop floor or in Head Office)
- IT literate with some excel knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adhere to tight deadlines
- GCSE Maths grade C or above
- Previous work experience in a similar role would be highly desirable