The Photographer is responsible for shooting mainly stills, with the ability to cover model set when needed, focussing on the Warehouse brand.
They will need to be able to cover all aspects of photography across the Warehouse websites, ecommerce and creative, model and still life. Ensuring top quality imagery is being produced and quality and consistency is maintained.
This role reports to the Senior Brand Photographer for Warehouse.
- Delivers all in-house photography-com and content each season across both brands
- Follows technical and lighting setups - having a good understanding of light quality to create a high-end aesthetic that shows the products in both their truest form and best quality
- Can cover all aspects of Photography from model shoots to still life product; including establishing a clean and well exposed image that captures the product and the Brands’ personality to the highest degree. The importance of continuity is essential and images must clearly represent what the consumer believes they have purchased while channelling an online platform
- Provides edits for all editorial and content shoots and delivers these in an organized and timely manner
- Technical responsibility and knowledge on the latest photographic capturing software (Capture One). An in-depth knowledge to navigate through the software, creating profiles for model shoots and colour correcting for product shoots
- Providing support to the Senior Photographers, looking after all photography equipment and stock. Ensuring studio and equipment are kept clean and organised and all Oasis and Warehouse studio equipment is clearly labelled
- Able to cover the Senior Photographer when needed
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Ecommerce experience with both model and still life
- Show an understanding and knowledge on the latest photographic capturing software (Capture One). Able to navigate through the software. Has a good understanding and experience with lighting and photography equipment
- Be passionate about all aspects of photography
- Have a confident, proactive, hands-on attitude
- Have strong attention to detail in order to present the product in the best way possible
- Be an enthusiastic team player
- Be ambitious, with a huge amount of motivation