The Junior Stylist is mainly responsible for the still life/ mannequin set. Will also be required to work on model set when needed.
They are responsible for supporting the Brand Stylist, ensuring styling across both brand’s ecommerce and creative, model and still life is up to the brands standards. Ensuring top quality imagery is being produced and quality and consistency is maintained.
This role reports to the Brand Stylist.
- Providing support to the Brand Stylist, assisting and covering on model set when needed
- Helping prep for model set each morning, de-tagging, steaming and ensuring the rails are ready in priority order
- Assisting on bigger location shoots when needed
- Ensuring all mannequin/product shoots are precise and accurate and that the same items are being shot across both sets on the same day
- Ensure daily targets are met and shoot processes are being adhered to avoiding any mistakes, i.e. ensuring shoot list is being marked off, urgent items are being prioritized on both sets
- Researching other Ecommerce websites and finding inspiration in blogs, magazines and social media; latest trends
- Be proactive - coming up with new, fresh and creative styling ideas
- Ensure style guidelines on the styling documents are being adhered to
- Organised and able to multitask
- Eager to learn
- Up to date knowledge of Fashion trends
- Previous experience in an Ecommerce environment would be ideal
- Enthusiastic team player
- Able to manage time efficiently
- A confident, proactive, hands-on attitude
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment ,meeting deadlines with positivity, confidence and ease
- Ambitious, with a huge amount of motivation to spread print, colour and happiness our customers worldwide and make Oasis a leading fashion brand