We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, confident and motivated People Advisor to join the Oasis & Warehouse People & Development team on a 12-month maternity cover contract from the beginning of August. This role specifically supports the Warehouse brand and is based at the Warehouse Head Office in Old Street.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The People Advisor will support the People Partner in providing comprehensive generalist HR support to Warehouse. They will build strong relationships with our Retail Management and Area Management population in order to advise and coach on a broad range of ER cases, seeking commercial resolutions in a timely manner, which reflect our business culture and environment. These ER cases will range from simple to complex issues including LTS, performance management, problem solving, disciplinary, restructures. The People Advisor will help to develop our Retail Managers’ HR capabilities through designing and delivering bi-yearly training sessions and will analyse ER issues in order to seek preventative solutions. They will also be responsible for the recruitment and selection of all middle-management vacancies at Head Office, through direct recruitment methods and use their recruitment knowledge to educate Managers in the recruitment and selection process, ensuring every candidate has the best experience possible.
- Currently at HR Advisor level within a multi-site organisation, preferably within retail or hospitality
- Previous experience advising and coaching Management on employee relations including LTS, performance management, policies and procedures, consultation, in either a retail or hospitality environment
- Strong knowledge of UK employment legislation; knowledge of Irish employment legislation is beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience in direct recruitment, using an ATS, LinkedIn, job boards, to aid the search
- Able to deliver quality results in a very fast pace environment
- Able to accept a change or unplanned workload and has the ability to be flexible enough to deal with transformational, as well as transactional requirements
WAREHOUSE CURATES THE CITY. Taking the urban as its palette, we design clothes for the modern women who truly live the city. We create for women who seek reward in their every moment – both at work and at play.
LIVE THE BRAND
Inspiring. Dynamic. Supportive. Empowered. Authentic. Together.