This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Senior Web Developer to become part of our Digital team in our Shoreditch Head Office. You will work alongside the Web Designers to develop projects across multiple platforms to the highest standard, supported by the Digital Design Manager.
As a Senior Web Developer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day workload of the development team, as well as managing a Junior Developer, who will report directly into you. You’ll be an innovative thinker, taking wireframes and designs to the next level by fully integrating them into the website, as well as enhancing the overall site UX.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced role to tight deadlines, with confident development and management skills, but also enjoys working in a social and creative environment.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to work with GIT Repositories and NPM packages
- Experience doing front-end integration with third parties though APIs
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems
- Constant communication with colleagues and ability review code changes
- Experience in planning and delivering releases for our main website following an agile approach
- Experience in planning and delivering admin tools to be used across multiple teams
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- General: Teamwork, Verbal Communication, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI).
Desired but not essential
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Angular and/or React knowledge, NodeJS, Express, PHP, SQL