Department / Function:
Head Office (London) ~ Digital
Full Time / Interim
Job Advert Description:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Insight Analyst to join our Digital team in our Shoreditch Head Office. This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity.
- Working closely with the digital and channels team to provide daily, weekly and monthly customer insight to inform decision making.
- Ability to present data in a way that is simple to interpret for a non-technical audience including data visualisation using Tableau and Data Studio.
- Working with a variety of web analytics tools including Google 360 to develop a deep understanding of customer behaviour pre, during and post purchase to improve onsite conversion.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels to provide insights for areas of opportunity and improve ROI
- Transforming complex multichannel data sets into insightful and actionable recommendations that directly address business objectives and establish business cases for digital improvement programmes
- Monitor and maintain retail insight reporting with third party agencies to ensure data accuracy.
- NPS/CSAT Survey scoping and analysis- feeding back the results to the wider business
- Click map configuration, maintenance and analysis of customer behaviour
- Drive the MVT testing programme, proposing tests and monitoring the impact of the changes
- Technical understanding of the Google tag manager platform to ensure consistency in data collection and drive improvements with 3rd party agency.
- Support with training and upskilling wider digital team to improve data usage and viability.
- Contribute and shape the digital roadmap through insights and continually challenging the norm.
- Keeping up to date with the latest analytics developments and trends
- 1-2 years experience in similar role within an online fashion ecommerce environment would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; able to produce clear reports and visualisations
- Inquisitive nature with strong problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Data Studio and Tableau
- Be able to program in one of the following SAS / SQL / R or Python