The Social Media Manager is responsible for leading and executing the social media strategy across all channels. Tasked with driving aggressive growth on each platform, they will ensure that follower engagement and sentiment remains high so that Oasis remains front of mind for our customers.
Strategic vision and the ability to understand how social media platforms can evolve is an absolute must for this role, as well as the passion and drive to see Oasis become a leading boutique high street retailer globally.
- Lead the development of innovative and scalable social marketing strategies to optimise performance against key performance indicators
- Responsible for all branded social media channels, along with working cross-functionally with other teams to amplify our social media presence and relevance, grow our audience and increase engagement and effectiveness globally
- Manages the delivery of the social media calendar, localised social media accounts and Social Media Coordinator and continually ensures that best practices are upheld
- Analyses and reports regularly on the performance of social media campaigns and proactively suggests tactical plans that optimise interactions with the Oasis audience and help shape the overall marketing strategy
- Gathers insights from monitoring and analytics to define next-generation social marketing opportunities and identify industry trends
- Monitors and analyse ROI on a weekly/monthly basis
- Supports the Senior Marketing Manager to use knowledge gained through analysis to inform forecasts, budgets and the overall strategic direction of social media marketing
- Ensure creative social media solutions are integrated into brand campaigns
- Work closely with the Content team to ensure all social media assets are delivered to brief and are on brand both in terms of creative and tone of voice
- Works with digital performance marketing team to determine shape media advertising spend as well as advising on look a-like modelling and geo targeting for campaigns
- Manages community in line with the Central Customer Services team, to maintain high levels of customer sentiment across all social media sites
- Collaborates with the PR team to create seasonal gifting strategies that cover both large-scale and micro influencers as well as super fans
- Responsible for managing blogger and vlogger relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Manages all invoicing, POs and budget lines relating to social media spend
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Social Media Coordinator, supporting their development through regular mentoring and the setting of personal objectives
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing online communities and platforms across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Pinterest
- Proven experience of executing social media strategies at a global level and leveraging data driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements
- Excellent knowledge of the nuances of unique content for each platform, with a brand publisher mind-set on how this can integrate with other marketing channels
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent English writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player who can articulate clear objectives and lead a team towards them
- An existing network of blogger and vlogger relationships
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Falcon, all Microsoft packages. Knowledge of Olapic
- A confident, proactive, hands-on attitude.
- A true collaborator, with the ability to get involved in tasks at all levels.
- The ability to handle stressful situations and deadlines with positivity, confidence and ease.
- Ambitious, with a huge amount of motivation
- Embraces innovation