We are looking for an experienced Digital Production Manager to join the Digital Team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all website content from campaign launches to the timely launch of ecommerce photography. You’ll need to be technically minded, have excellent time management skills and super organised.
- Ownership of the end-to-end process and management of weekly digital content updates, digital features, and campaigns for Oasis
- Manage the operational delivery of ecommerce photography from sample coordination process to enabling on site. Continually seek opportunities to drive efficiencies.
- Lead regular cross-functional meetings and ensure teams are working effectively together, planning ahead, and working smart.
- Act as a liaison between Digital and wider business teams (e.g. PR and Marketing) to ensure teams are aligned in strategy, deadlines, and expectations for campaigns and special projects.
- Constantly problem solve with a solution-focused attitude in order to meet all deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Lead the production team in acting as the first line of defense for critical bugs or issues discovered on the live websites and apps and triage these as needed.
- Define and drive digital production strategy, championing developments and opportunities for the business
- Be up to speed with latest innovations in ecommerce and attend conferences as appropriate to keep up to speed with changes in the industry
- Awareness of other Platforms, Websites, Apps and ecommerce retailers to keep up to date with trends etc
- Thorough understanding of Digital functionality and processes
- Proven work experience as a Digital Production Manager
- Familiarity with content management systems and HTML / CSS
- Experience with workflow and project management tools such as JIRA or Trello
- High degree computer literacy in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ideally experienced in retail environment and preferably within a fast paced Fashion or Ecommerce environment
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Appetite for innovation and new technology
- Ability to prioritise with no supervision and to juggle many tasks at once
- Positive and energetic- able to motivate other members of staff
- Willing to adapt and embrace change and take on new challenges and continually improve