Online Trading Assistant
We currently have an opportunity for an Online Trading Admin Assistant to join the Oasis Digital team in our East London Head Office.
The main responsibility for this role is to provide support to the Online Trading Manager and Assistant Online Trading Manager in all merchandising and trading functions across Oasis main website, International websites with a focus on our Host Websites (John Lewis, House of Fraser, Next and Debenhams).
We are looking for individuals who have the drive and passion to start a long term career within Ecommerce. You will aspire to work for the brand, be highly numerical and organised.
- Provide support to the online trading team with generating and analysing sales data to drive online growth.
- This will include running top line sales reports, generating category and department data, Bestsellers, Returns and Sizing analysis across all our online host stores.
- Host Stock management. Ensure stock levels are managed effectively across all concession sites, liasing closely with Product merchandisers and P&L to potentialise across stores and online.
- Produce analysis as requested by the team to drive key actions.
- Key contact with our Host product teams in ensuring all data, reports and images are sent on time and accurately to drive our Host website sales.
- You will be required to attend monthly Host meetings with the Assistant online trading manager.
- We’re looking for someone with ideally one years’ experience in online trading/ Ecommerce/ Merchandising who has an interest in Host partner /3rd party trade.
- Being familiar with our merchandising system Merret would also be an advantage.
- Host partner relationship experience would be a huge advantage but not essential.
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail in their work
- A good sense of intuition and instinct
- Ability to build relationships/ account management skills
- Proactive and forward-thinking
- The ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise their workload and meet deadlines
- Keen to understand technical details around key site functionality
- A real passion and enthusiasm for digital retail demonstrating passion for the brand
- Retail experience and a strong awareness of the brand and its customers
- Grade B or above in GCSE maths and be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Excel computer literacy