Oasis are looking for a proactive, motivated and dynamic Creative Artworker to join the team in their Shoreditch Head Office. The Artworker sits within the creative team, reporting directly into the Graphic Designer, working alongside the brand channels teams. Responsibilities include:
- Support the team in generating new concepts and ideas for seasonal and marketing campaigns
- Support the graphic design team by artworking various brand collateral including: window schemes, in store POS, large format graphics, labelling, packaging, Marketing & PR collateral
- Admin and general support to the Graphic Designer and Senior Creative Brand Manager
- Production and ownership of various documents, supporting Visual Merchandising, Retail ----- Operations and HR with internal communications
- Collation of business presentation documents
- Qualification/degree level in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Confident in using all Adobe Creative Suite applications
- A portfolio demonstrating both design and artworking skills, showing a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Basic retouching skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
-Ability to deal with changing priorities and multi task
-Ability to perform under pressure and operate in a fast-paced environment
-Motivated with a desire to learn from others
-A positive, can do attitude; a brand ambassador
- Ideally some experience in the fashion / retail industry
- Some experience / knowledge of Visual Merchandising & Display
- Have experience or be working in a similar role
If this sounds like the perfect job, we’d love to hear from you!
So, what’s in it for you?
As well as working with the loveliest team on the planet (no exaggeration) in our trendy Shoreditch offices AND getting the chance to work for an internationally renowned brand, you’ll also enjoy 25 days holiday, a very generous staff discount scheme and flexible benefits tailored to suit your lifestyle (among other things) including a 3pm finish every Friday!