Regional Visual Trainer (Ireland)
Oasis are looking for a Regional Visual Trainer for Republic of Ireland to join their exciting and dynamic VM team.
The ideal candidate will be inspiring, highly motivated and results driven team member. Passionate, knowledgeable and highly creative with a passion for training others.
A dynamic individual that drives and delivers the Company visual strategy to a consistently high standard. A true brand ambassador who always demonstrates our brand values and is able to inspire others to passionately share our vision.
- Working alongside the Head of Visual this role will plan and execute all creative and visual training through the business
- Attend all window and Stylefile set ups in London to deliver regionally through training
- Works with the Creative Manager and Head of Visual to develop styling and mannequin training sessions
- Supports on all large refits and new openings to deliver strong upskilling and training to store teams alongside the Head of Visual
- Manages all small store openings and refits alongside the Area Manager within region
- Liaises with Area Manager to discuss team training strategies and commercial requirements within stores / areas to develop training academies to roll out through the business
- Responsible for the recruitment and induction of all In-store VMs into the business
- Actively develops and upskills the In-store VM teams regionally and as a team to raise the visual proposition and skill base within the brand
- Create Stylefile layouts in small stores and concessions to communicate through the Communications Coordinator to support the visual guidelines in line with regional monthly Stylefile training sessions
- Visiting branches to coach in-store visual merchandising or sales teams to interpret the guidelines and training them in the execution of the visual concept as requested by Head of Visual
- Working closely with the retail team to create a yearly training program across the region to upskill key players
- Evolving how we train stores through technology to create training vlogs to upskill store teams
- Supporting on International visual inductions
- Attend all Area Meetings within the region and deliver key visual messages and creative focus as part of this retail meeting
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to travel regularly around the region, with occasional international travel when required (must be a driver and live in Ireland)
- Exceptional personal time management and communication skills
- Experience of coaching and developing people Great organisation skills, with planning and running training sessions regionally Can proactively track and monitor success and talent Experience and confidence to deliver training presentations in their own unique style to suit the audience Ability to challenge constructively
- Periods of overnight work for Stylefile, window launches and training roll out Requires comprehensive knowledge of word / Power point / Excel / and occasionally in-design / photoshop
- Must have previous field experience