Assistant Online Trade Manager
Oasis creates beautifully designed, fashionable feminine collections that are affordable, flattering and aspirational for our Oasis customer. Oasis collections are synonymous with quality, value and unique design. At Oasis we believe that people are instrumental to the success of our business and that we are founded on team spirit and for having a passion for what we do.
We’re looking for an Assistant Online Trade Manager to join the Oasis Digital team in our East London Head Office.
- Analysing and reporting on Main and Host site KPIs, including John Lewis, House of Fraser, Debenhams and Next
- Proposing trade action to take and making recommendations on slow movers and best sellers online to maximise sales and profit
- Manage building relationships with all host partners, as well as their including budgets, options and stock
- Working closely with and developing key relationships with core product teams, the Distribution Centre (DC), Content and Marketing teams to optimise trade and share Oasis assets with Hosts
- Managing, coaching and developing the Online Trade Assistant and Online Assistant
- Being a full support to the Online Trade Manager and Online Assistant Manager, being able to deputise in their absence
- Support (and sometimes lead) the execution of online initiatives such as new product launches and ranges on our Host Partner sites.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- We’re looking for someone with a strong online trading/ Merchandising background who has a keen interest in Host partner /3rd party trade and ideally is familiar with our merchandising system Merret.
- Host partner management experience would be a huge advantage but not essential.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail in their work
- A good sense of intuition and instinct
- Strong relationship management/ account management skills
- Proactive and forward-thinking
- The ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise their workload and meet deadlines
- Sound commercial skills
- Ability to understand technical details around key site functionality
- A real passion and enthusiasm for digital retail