Oasis is on the hunt for a Senior Print Designer to work their magic developing our print and pattern across all product areas. Our mission is to bring print, colour and happiness to our customers, so this is an integral role to the business.
We’re looking for someone who is super creative, understands our brand identity and has heaps of experience in print and pattern!
- Taking ownership of developing our print and will build strong partnerships with the product areas.
- They won’t necessarily be responsible for the designing but will be responsible for briefing out and outsourcing plans and ideas.
- Printing trends for seasons and delegating out workload accordingly.
- Print handwriting for each story and briefing out plans.
- Will be responsible for overseeing the full range and all product areas.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- The successful candidate will have previous experience working with a high street retailer and will act with pace and determination.
- They will be passionate about the brand and will seek opportunities to embrace and encourage new ideas.
- Must have previous experience using a Photoshop and will be a confident user.
- They will be a confident presenter and enjoy influencing the ranges and working through design brief from concept to final artwork.
- Will be a strong multi-tasker who is able to communicate and coordinate efficiently with all different teams and product areas.
- Will be forward thinking and able to remain one step ahead.