Oasis Fashions are looking to recruit an Allocator to join their Omni Channel team in our Shoreditch Head Office.
We are looking for someone who is starting their career in merchandising and has a passion for retail, or for someone who is already an established Allocator looking to make that next step to Senior.
The Allocator will be responsible for ensuring that the right stock is allocated to the right stores in the right quantity to potentialise sales.
Working closely with both the Product and Retail teams, you will use your analysis to ensure the right stock package make it into each of our stores to drive profitability and sell through.
- Undertake the accurate and effective allocation of stock to stores in order to potentialise store and product performance.
- Work with the Merchandising team for your departments in order to develop allocation plans.
- Produce Weekly Sales analysis at both Store and Product level to support decisions on the distribution of stock.
- Working closely with the Distribution teams at our Warehouse to ensure stock makes it to store on time.
- Participate in the Branch Contact Scheme, ensuring that stores have regular communication with the team.
- Analyse Branch performance at store, market and Concession type level in order to identify stock opportunities.
- Acting as a key contact for both Store and Area Managers and supporting with their stock requirements.
- Conduct Store visits in order to gain a better understanding of the Store’s requirements and the impact of allocations and replenishment.
- Assist in the grading of stores in order to potentialise sales and manage stock levels.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A successful candidate will need a passion for fashion with an enthusiastic personality and a desire to succeed within the retail industry.
- Technical and numerical skills are essential, as the role requires a good knowledge of computer systems, especially Excel, and logical, analytical thinking.