Senior Brand Stylist
The Senior Brand Stylist brings to life the Oasis product for the customer in a credible and desirable manner for all brand editorial and ecommerce shoots.
Supports the Photographic Production Manager ensuring all business requirements are met.
They are responsible for all Styling across the Oasis website, ecommerce and creative, model and still life; ensuring top quality imagery is being produced and quality and consistency is maintained and followed by all other stylists.
This role reports to the Studio Production Manager.
- Providing structured leadership and direction for the styling team, including goal setting, training and reviews; checking their work and providing feedback
- Work with the brand to develop, plan and execute web and editorial shoots
- Make sure mannequin/product shoots are precise and accurate
- Working on set with the Shoot lead, Photographer and hair and makeup to achieve the best shots, looking not just at the styling but also the angles and poses that will suit the product best
- Attending brief meetings and monthly product meetings with the buying and marketing managers, brand updates and styling rack ups with the brand
- Ensure daily targets are met and shoot processes are being adhered to avoiding any mistakes, i.e. ensuring shoot list is being marked off, urgent items are being prioritized on both sets
- Researching other Ecommerce websites and finding inspiration in blogs, magazines and social media; latest trends
- Be proactive - coming up with new, fresh and creative styling ideas that fit the Warehouse brand
- Understanding the different style and identity for each brand as we expect a level of flexibility with this role, being able to cover Oasis shoots if required
- Keeping an updated styling document with all information needed for freelancers and in house team covering all processes
- Maintaining and updating the styling cupboard, ensuring all styling pieces from shoes, to jewellery and accessories are in stock and that we have enough variety
- Motivate, train and assist styling team members; sharing advice, directing and nourishing ideas with the team so they improve as individuals and inspire the brand as well as themselves through their work and achievements. Also responsible for the training and management of any freelancers, ensuring they are fully trained and checking their work. Providing feedback on new freelancers
- Styling ad hoc projects such as content, editorial, Next.com, Look Book and campaign
- Organised and able to multitask
- Up to date knowledge of Fashion trends, strong knowledge of brands positioning and products
- Previous experience in an Ecommerce environment
- An excellent eye for detail
- Enthusiastic team player
- Excellent time management
- A confident, proactive, hands-on attitude
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment ,meeting deadlines with positivity, confidence and ease
- Ambitious, with a huge amount of motivation to spread print, colour and happiness our customers worldwide and make Oasis a leading fashion brand