Oasis Fashions have an Assistant Merchandiser opportunity with their product team in their Shoreditch Head Office.
In this role you will assist in the planning and trading of your own area using analysis and forecasting to ultimately maximise profit and limit risk within the department.
Please take a look through the job spec and if you’re interested in one of these opportunities then we’d love to hear from you!
· Manages the intake, deliveries and capacities for own area taking appropriate action when required
· Uses the auto DS to identify issues and propose solutions to line manager
· Is able to manage OTB and re forecast WSSI using all available tools and trading information
· Works to achieve target margin through awareness of intake, commitment and BTI, highlighting risk to line manager and team
· With guidance, manages the mark-downs and re pricings of department with a full awareness of mark down strategy
· Drives and interprets analysis communicating findings to line manager
· Is able to produce an utilise analysis to consistently plan a balanced stock package, minimising the risk of incorrect buys.
· Ensures all relevant historical analysis is gathered to prepare foundations for forward planning
· Works with buying to plan sales budgets and produce WSSI, Flows and range plan in line with the planning calendar
· Prepares, presents and follows through department strategy in planning meetings
· Communicates department priorities, promotions and mark-downs to planning and logistics to ensure a commercial weekly allocation strategy
Commercial /Trend awareness
· Is aware at all times of company and department targets and current trading and can contribute in a commercial discussion
· Keeps abreast of commercial trading through regular store visits to both Oasis and competitors, lading the meeting in the line manager’s absence.