Hair & Make Up Artist (Oasis & Warehouse)
We are looking for a Hair & Makeup Artist to join our team; the ideal candidate will be passionate about Hair, Makeup and Fashion, consistently aware of current trends and would be able to relate and adapt these to the Oasis/ Warehouse brand.
The Hair & Makeup Artist will be responsible for all Hair and Makeup looks across the Oasis and Warehouse websites, Ecommerce and creative, potentially working on Look Books and Campaigns.
This role will report to the Studio Production Manager.
- Full understanding of the Oasis/Warehouse brand and customer
- Producing a high standard of Hair & Makeup that is brand appropriate, referencing the seasons catwalk trends and street style that would be relevant to the brands
- On ecommerce days, producing Hair & Makeup looks for the model in the 1 hour allocated time slot, maintaining the approved look throughout the day and touching up after lunch
- Understand and translate any creative changes quickly and with minimal disruption to the shoot
- Responsible for Hair & Makeup kit- keeping an updated inventory, ensuring kit is kept clean and organised. Communicating any items needed to Studio Manager
- Keeping an updated document with all approved Hair & makeup looks and suggestions for each model
- Suggesting and testing new looks. Presenting ideas for creative briefs
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the Shoot Leads, stylists, photographers and the brands; collectively deciding the most suitable looks depending on model and product
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A creative eye with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player, able to multi-task and flexible to creative challenges
- Excellent organizational, time management and oral communication skills. Able to rapidly adapt to change
- A confident, proactive, hands-on attitude, highly self-motivated, problem solver and willing to go the extra mile
- Innovative thinker- always ensuring our brand is one step ahead
- Ability to handle the requirements and creative direction of two differing brands with positivity and ease
- Previous experience in Ecommerce and editorial shoots is essential