Stylist (Oasis & Warehouse)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Stylist to join the Photo Studio in the Oasis & Warehouse Head Office in Shoreditch. The Stylist works alongside the Senior Stylists for each brand on both model and product sets.
They are responsible for supporting the Senior Stylists, ensuring styling across both brands’ ecommerce and creative, model and still life is up to the brands’ standards. Ensuring top quality imagery is being produced and quality and consistency is maintained.
This role reports to the Senior Stylists.
- Providing support to the Senior Stylists, styling on both model and product sets
- Make sure mannequin/product shoots are precise and accurate
- Working on set with the Shoot Lead, Photographer and Hair & Makeup artists to achieve the best shots, looking not just at the styling but also the angles and poses that will suit the product best
- Ensure daily targets are met and shoot processes are being adhered to avoiding any mistakes, i.e. ensuring shoot list is being marked off, urgent items are being prioritised on both sets
- Researching other Ecommerce websites and finding inspiration in blogs, magazines and social media; keeping up with the latest trends
- Be proactive - coming up with new, fresh and creative styling ideas
- Understanding the different style and identity for each brand
- Ensure style guidelines on the styling documents are being adhered to
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Organised and able to multitask
- Up to date knowledge of Fashion trends, strong knowledge of brand’s positioning and products
- Previous experience in an Ecommerce environment
- A good eye for detail
- Enthusiastic team player
- Able to manage time efficiently
- A confident, proactive, hands-on attitude
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines with positivity, confidence and ease
- Ambitious, with a huge amount of motivation to spread print, colour and happiness our customers worldwide and make Oasis a leading fashion brand
- A perfectionist who ensures that the Warehouse brand DNA and passion for detail and good design is delivered to a fashion customer through all content created by the studio