Oasis Fashions are looking to recruit an Assistant Designer to work in our Design team in our Shoreditch Head Office.
This is an exciting opportunity for Assistant Designer to join an established and successful design team. You will be working with denim, tailoring and outerwear to create, visualise and deliver outstanding product design and aesthetics.
- The Assistant Designer will be work closely with the Designer to ensure the smooth running of the department by providing technical assistance and creative support to the team.
- You will develop the Designers sketches and spec these in line with a set design brief to create a capsule collection from start to finish
- You will collect inspirational tears for mood boards and contribute ideas
- Works towards researching inspiration that is in line with the Oasis brand
- Produce boards for the season and ensure they are up to date prior to sign off and on-going
- Ensure all processes are running according to the CPA- trend summary and colours are ready for Far East trips.
- Liasing with factories on all developments
- Will work closely with the Buying and Merchandising teams
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous design experience working within a denim department is essential
- Experience of working with a supplier would be advantageous
- Experience of Photoshop/Illustrator would be preferred but not essential
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Passionate about Oasis and our customer and able to bring fresh, new ideas to the business!