Senior Photographer (Oasis & Warehouse)
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, confident and motivated Senior Photographer to join our Photo Studio team based at our Head Office in Old Street. This role will be responsible for photography for the Warehouse brand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Photographic Production Manager, the Warehouse Senior Photographer leads and co-manages the in-house team of photographers as well as freelancers with the Oasis Senior Photographer.
This role is responsible for all photography across the Warehouse website, ecommerce and Editorial, model and still life and ensuring top quality imagery is being produced and quality and consistency is maintained and followed by all other photographers. The role is also responsible for delivering third party marketplace shoots (i.e. Next Label), and works closely with the Shoot Lead to ensure all images produced are on brand and targets being met. An understanding of the different style and identity for each brand is required as we expect a level of flexibility with this role, being able to cover Oasis shoots when required.
The role requires an in-depth knowledge of light quality to create a high-end aesthetic. Technical responsibility and knowledge on the latest PS and photographic capturing software (Capture One) is important, along with the ability to navigate through the software, as creating profiles for model shoots and colour correcting for product shoots is required from this role.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring that the Warehouse brand DNA and passion for detail and good design is delivered to a fashion customer through all content created by the studio
- Creative with the ability to think customer
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to positively motivate teams on set and problem solve
- Excellent organizational, administrative, time management and oral communication skill
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Have a confident, proactive, hands-on attitude
- An enthusiastic team player
- Able to handle stressful situations and deadlines with positivity, confidence and ease
Please incude a portfolio or work samples on applying for this role