Got a wily way with words? Then you could be JUST what we’re looking for…
Yes, we’re currently recruiting for an experienced copywriter to create compelling and emotionally engaging copy across all channels – online and offline, for both our UK and International markets. From on-brand internal communications to external customer-facing email campaigns and product descriptions; you name it, you’ll be writing it.
As the voice of our brand, you’ll have a naturally warm and conversational tone and true creative flair. You’ll be practised at interrogating a brief, understanding the commercial objective and delivering insightful, witty copy that’s free of clichés and full of fresh ideas that emotionally engage our customers. ‘Ideas’ versus ‘concepts’? You totally get the difference. And what you don’t know about writing killer email subject lines could comfortably fit on the back of a postage stamp.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Love playing the role of linguistic gymnast
- Possess a splendid mastery of the English language
- Be an outrageous grammar geek
- Understand SEO
- Possess a good old can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Have an ability to woo customers and key stakeholders alike
- Love fashion and culture
- You’ll be educated to degree level - preferably in English - and will probably be the person who chooses Scrabble over Monopoly and Alphabites over baked beans.
So if you think you’ve ticked a few boxes and are ready to join our talented, fun, cake-loving team - get involved!