This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Graphic Designer to join the Oasis Creative team in our Head office in Shoreditch.
You will be a passionate and confident design professional who is naturally creative and enjoys working collaboratively on a variety of design projects for both the UK and International markets.
Working with the Senior Creative Brand Manager and Creative Artworker, the role will provide the opportunity to work on creative solutions for a wide breadth of initiatives from marketing to visual merchandising, driving brand recognition and delivering campaigns to the highest standard.
The dream candidate will be someone who takes pride in delivering the highest quality work, no matter how big or small the job. Fully accountable for their own workload, but a vocal and valued member of a wider collaborative team.
If you love fashion and design we want to hear from you!
- Producing creative solutions to briefs from all departments.
- Creation and editing of video content / animation for various schemes.
- Managing the creative artworker; ensuring designs are on brand and projects are delivered on time.
- Checking artwork is set up correctly.
- Supporting the marketing team with any design collateral from promotions to product launches and press events. Including all print collateral and online elements where needed.
- Working closely with the VM team in creative artwork and in store & window solutions.
- Assisting the international team with any artwork and providing feedback on external designs.
- Creating packaging/labelling designs for the marketing and buying teams.
- Creation of all graphics for seasonal campaigns in-store and other ad hoc related material.
- Working closely with the print buyer on materials and processes to achieve the best and most cost effective results.
- Lead support of the Brand Manager, also supporting channels in generating new concepts and ideas for seasonal and marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the rest of the creative team in busy periods.
- Time management and prioritizing workloads.
- Managing projects from the brief to delivery.
- Ensuring all designs are consistent with the brand handwriting.
- Keeping up to date with the fashion retail industry and current design trends.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design.
- Experienced artworker with retouching skills.
- Experience using After Effects and Premiere Pro for Motion Graphics, Animation & Video Editing.
- You'll also enjoy working as part of a team and have the ability to multi task, organise and prioritise your workload.