Creative Visual Manager
The Creative Visual Manager will manage and deliver visual excellence in our Oasis Number 1 flagship Argyll Street Store, working closely with the Head Office Creative & VM management, ensuring the delivery of aspirational visual excellence that is our Oasis brand creative signature.
- To manage the design and delivery, from concept to installation, of all Argyll Street creative display, styling and VM within store. Ensuring our Oasis signature and handwriting are at the heart of the concepts and ideas generation, with final sign off from the Head of Creative & VM.
- Responsible for ideas generation, creation of inspirational brand concepts and mood boards for windows, instore schemes and displays for sign off by Head of Creative & VM and General Manager.
- Managing and developing all Argyll Street visual and creative equipment, props, floor layouts and instore merchandising. Ensure effective administration of delivery and dispatch for all creative and display projects in store.
- Work with internal and external key stakeholders and suppliers where appropriate, building and maintaining strong networks.
- Manage the Argyll Street visual calendar and ensure all projects are delivered with visual excellence, within budget and on time.
- Responsible for the management of the Argyll Street visual budget, demonstrating effective cost control.
- Responsible for the management and development of Instore Visual Merchandiser.
- Responsible for providing holiday cover and support for Creative Manager at head office.
- As a member of the Store Management team the Instore Creative VM Manager will support in the general management of the store to include, open & close and Exec floor walks.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent visual standards with a genuine passion and innovative creative flair.
- Excellent eye for impactful display and visual merchandising for fashion retail.
- Ability to demonstrate best practice and latest visual techniques to an excellent standard.
- Takes a ‘hands on’ approach and has a passion for making, creating and DIY.
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador at all the times demonstrating consistent role modelling behaviours.
- Commercial understanding awareness, results driven and highly motivated.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead self and others.
- Flexible and proactive and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Effective time management, planning and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to challenge and effectively manage conflict and solve problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to adapt style appropriately to audience.