Executive Admin Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, dynamic and motivated individual to join the Oasis team in their Shoreditch Head Office.
The Executive Admin Assistant will provide administrative support to the Executive Team (supporting a team of 6 Directors), reporting into the Executive Assistant working on a variety of tasks and projects.
The ideal candidate will have prior professional experience at this level and who can clearly demonstrate their personal impact and effectiveness. They will have a calm approach, a flexible and proactive working style and be able to adapt to suit different situations and people at a senior level.
- Support with diary management – organising key internal and external meetings.
- Arranging Executive Meetings, agenda collation and distribution, document preparation, refreshment provision etc
- In the absence of directors to take telephone messages and if possible deal with queries
- Booking taxis, accommodation, venue bookings, refreshments and itineraries for meetings where required.
- Supporting with booking international team travel, ensuring they fall within the budget.
- Meeting and greeting visitors when necessary.
- Supporting with events organising e.g. brand conference, brand social events, away days
- Supporting the Executive Assistant who works directly for the CEO, CFO and COO
- Reception cover for one hour per day/3 days per week
- Being a key point of contact for stakeholders within the brand; able to use initiative and problem-solve
- Deal with adhoc administration requests that may arise
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work with volume and in a fast paced environment dealing with ever-changing priorities
- Good Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
- Exceptional organisation and time-management skills
- Ability to adapt to different Directors’ needs and ways of working
- Able to be both proactive and reactive; able to prioritise
- To be able to work flexibly with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Energetic and passionate
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability and confidence to liaise at a senior level both inside and outside of the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to act with discretion and integrity when dealing with confidential matters
- Previous experience working in a similar role would be desirable