We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and motivated Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Digital team at Oasis. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will contribute towards the successful delivery of the Oasis digital marketing strategy. With a focus on growth and delivering commercial objectives, the successful candidate will assist in the implementation of innovative programs and strategies to drive acquisition and retention.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining and evolving the CRM program, understanding new product launches, pitching new tactics to company stakeholders and briefing in brand requirements. They will work with our CRM provider to improve the relevancy of CRM program through appropriate segmentation and targeting. The successful candidate will work with key partners to build and develop an omnichannel customer experience plan, and will work closely with Developers to confirm all testing, and that automated campaigns are built correctly. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will assist with the management of the UK and International affiliate program, and will be responsible for pitching and running lead generation campaigns with a focus on multi-channel touchpoints. They will also use Google Analytics, Google Ads and Insight dashboards to monitor performance of campaigns and segments across email and affiliates, feeding back to DMM and optimising where possible.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- A proactive and flexible approach with the ability to prioritise and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Google Analytics, Google Ad and Insight dashboard experience.
- 2 years previous Digital Marketing experience or similar industry working experience preferred.