We're looking for a passionate Print Design Assistant to join the Design team at Oasis. The Print Design Assistant is responsible for helping to produce the print and pattern range across all departments.
You’ll be involved in a variety of tasks including:
- Reworking vintage prints, cleaning and redrawing as necessary
- Colour separating where necessary
- Putting all over and placement prints into industry standard repeats working to industry best practices
- Creating tech packs to send prints to the mills, communicating our intentions clearly and concisely
- A range of ad hoc administrative tasks to support the print design team
Experience & Skills necessary
We are ideally looking for someone who has completed a relevant qualification and is looking for their first step into the Print Design world; it would be desirable if relevant work experience or industry experience had been undertaken.
Other skills that are important for this role include:
- A good understanding of the Oasis customer and a passion for the brand
- An eye for colour and detail
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent photoshop and cad skills
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
Please submit your updated CV and portfolio.