We are looking to recruit a Merchandising Admin Assistant to join our Merchandising team in our Shoreditch Head Office.
This is an entry level role, with real prospects for someone who is interested in developing a career in merchandising and has a passion for retail.
Purpose of the role
- To provide the team with accurate and timely administration, aiding in the planning and trading of the area to ultimately maximise profit and limit risk within the department.
- Responsible for updating and monitoring weekly intake and is aware of DC capacities
- Collates and distributes all reports across function as required
- Utilises the auto DS to update the WSSI and has an understanding of its use
- Has an awareness of the OTB and its impact on the department
- Is consistently aware of daily sales and updates team on current trade
- Produces historical analysis as required in preparation for planning
- Updates and checks accuracy of all planning reports
Commercial / Trend awareness
- Is aware at all times of company and department targets and current trading and can contribute in a commercial discussion
- Keeps abreast of commercial trading through regular store visits to both Oasis and competitors, leading the meeting in the line manager’s absence
Experience & Skills necessary
- Strong administration skills essential
- Knowledge of merchandising systems (i.e. WSSI) highly desirable
- A qualification in Buying/Merchandising highly desirable
- Experience in an MAA role within another high street retailer also highly desirable