We're looking for a passionate Social Media Coordinator to join the Marketing team at Oasis. Reporting to the Senior Brand Content Manager, the Social Media Coordinator is responsible for leading and executing the organic social media strategy, managing the delivery of the social media calendar, and ensuring that best practices are upheld across all Oasis channels.
The Social Media Coordinator will have a strong strategic vision, and will understand how social media platforms can evolve. They will work cross-functionally with Content, Ecommerce, PR and Photo Studio teams to amplify our social media presence, grow our audience, and increase engagement. The successful candidate will be an innovative content creator with a proactive approach to creating social content. The Social Media Coordinator will analyse and regularly report on a weekly and monthly basis, monitor the perfomance of social campaigns, and proactively suggest ideas that will contribute to the overall marketing strategy. They will be comfortable creating ad-hoc, on brand content and they will also manage all social media invoicing, budget lines and influencer relationships.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience interacting within online communities and platforms; actively participating on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Proven experience executing social media strategies and leveraging data-driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction
- A creative storyteller with excellent english writing and project management skills
- Knowledge of the nuances of unique content for each platform, with a brand publisher mind-set on how this can integrate with other marketing channels
- Experience overseeing content creator collaborations and influencer content marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Falcon and Microsoft.
- Knowledge of Olapic and Photoshop would be beneficial.