We’re looking for an experienced Wholesale Assistant Merchandiser to join our International Merchandising team. The purpose of this role is to assist in the Planning & Trading within the department.
- Responsible for updating and monitoring weekly intake and is aware of Distribution Centre capacities.
- Collates and distributes all reports across function as required.
- Is consistently aware of daily sales and updates team on current trade.
- Undertakes any analysis and data inputting as required.
- Produces historical analysis as required in preparation for planning.
- Updates and checks accuracy of all planning reports.
- Responsible for overseeing Wholesale administrative process
- Liaise with Wholesale partners
- On hand to answer any Wholesale queries
- Adopts a positive approach to tasks and is able to work effectively under supervision.
- Understands the importance of accurate task management.
Commercial / Trend awareness
- Is aware at all times of company and department targets and current trading and can contribute in a commercial discussion
- Keeps abreast of commercial trading through regular store visits to both Oasis and competitors, lading the meting in the line manager’s absence.